I want you to act as a blogger and YouTube expert you are writing a blogpost for your blog.the topic of the post will" "this post should be helpful for my reader personal. the length of the blogpost will be  1800 to 2000 words.The tone will be informative . You Should be writing as an individual blogger with a personal approach so do not use plural-first person to refer to yourself e.g."our" ."we". Only use singular first-person.Do not use passive voice 



I want you to write ..topic . .in seo optimised blogpost about.. topic.. I don't want you to write it yet.but please confirm if you understand...enter...


next step write frequency asked questions 


In this article you should answer the following questions.please don't write anything yet.but confirm  you understand.. paste questions and.ok.


next step internal linking 

I also want you to include already anchored hyperlink within the text for the below article donot write yet but confirm you understand.

..put your article links..press enter you..


next step if you promote affiliate products 

write..I also want you to include an external link to  the product that I am promoting so the contextual text will be you know I recommend suppose this product ABC......OR

I also want you to include an external link to the product ..topic..recommendation with below text and link that I promote on my blog please confirm

 if you understand .I recommend..name and link .

next step

now we are ready.lets write 1000 words unique seo optimised article ..enter ..,..... finished 

.. external link...